Google
 

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Readers Projects: 4th of July Sweater!


Isn't this great?? My facebook friend Denyse made this for her grandson. I love the way she used the colors in this Baby Bumpy Sweater. Especially the white band where the "bumps" are. I love seeing all the projects everyone makes from my patterns so maybe I should have another contest? I'll tell you what - I'll do it for the month of April. I'm working on another baby hat pattern, still have a few kinks to work out. I'm also working on a few more baby blankets for Project Linus and have talked a friend into joining me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do u have pattern for the pants?

Deb Upcycles said...

I just asked and the pants were from a pattern for a baby's jogging suit that you can download for free here:

http://www.lulu.com/content/346274

Sarah said...

why would you need a sweater on 4th of July?? :-)

I love the pattern - it is so cute!!

Tea said...

This is too cute for the holiday.