Google
 

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


My daughter is having Thanksgiving at her house this year and I really feel at loose ends without a turkey in the oven. I did have to go over there to make the stuffing, it just wouldn't be right without "Mom"s stuffing". So I decided to celebrate my holiday by working on some of my projects. I am so thankful for my family and my life I need to show it by making items for others. I just finished this scarf for the kids in Kosovo. It matches some loom knit hats I made earlier so I wanted to make a set. Unfortunately, I only had enough yarn for one scarf.
.
I know this is a really bad time of year to ask, everyone is probably maxed out on charity and gift projects, but if you could make just one more hat or scarf or pair of mittens for the kids in Kosovo, I know that they would really be appreciated.

No comments: