Google
 

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Just Rambling 1/27/2008

Finally home after 11 days! I had no idea I would be gone so long this time, I was really only prepared to be gone 5 or 6 days. I did get some more items done for the Baby Pack Project and will be getting the package ready to mail out later today. I also got a scarf done for Pine Ridge Reservation. I joined some of my donated squares but ran out of yarn, will be looking through my stockpile for something appropriate later today.

On one of my "breaks" last week I was able to go to a thrift shop near my clients home and found four large bags of quilt batting!! Also a couple large bags a fabric and yarn. Now if I only had more time to sew. In my mail from last week are two quilt tops I need to tie and send back and getting the batting when I did is great timing, I won't have to buy new.

I will be posting pictures and of course the sweater set pattern I promised later today.

No comments: