Google
 

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Too much going on

I have too many projects started or in the planning stage. LOL This is the clutter on my kitchen table. Yesterday I went to a store called Leftovers, where they sell recycled objects (such as toilet paper rolls and egg cartons) and crafting leftovers. I usually buy a lot of yarn there but this is the first chance I've had to go there since I bought my sewing machine and I bought two big brown paper bags full of fabric as well as another huge piece that didn't fit in the bags. Total cost was $15. So of course I had to come home and start planning all the projects I'm going to make with them. I also stuffed some yarn and patterns in the bags so I have those too.
I've already cleared some of that stuff off since I took the picture, I have to pull back and start getting some stuff finished!
(Notice my "helper" trying to get in on the fun?)

No comments: